School Plans / Reports
Report to the Community
Our Continuing Goals and Objectives
At Phoenix, our aim is to develop in the students, a POSITIVE SELF IMAGE, and to place a strong emphasis on the QUALITY OF EDUCATION. To this end, we work with students to help them:
1. Develop GOOD CHARACTER and SELF-RESPECT.
2. Develop PRIDE in work and a feeling of SELF-WORTH.
3. Develop THINKING SKILLS.
4. Develop a DESIRE FOR LEARNING now and in the future.
5. Gain a general education and ENJOY LEARNING.
6. Learn to RESPECT and get along with people with whom they work and live.
7. Learn to be GOOD CITIZENS.
8. Learn how to examine and use INFORMATION.
The challenges of helping students to successfully prepare for the future involves the teaching and monitoring of good work ethics and appropriate social skills along with the emphasis on the academic part of their education. This program must be directed toward the creation of environments that are conducive to learning and in which students can achieve success. Students, teachers, and parents have responsibilities to assume in this regard. Our common efforts are directed towards:
1. Promoting students responsibility and accountability
2. Improving student performance
3. Enhancing student success
We hope all students will strive to be the best they can be.